Posts Tagged ‘real estate zillow trulia’
February 23rd, 2011 Posted 10:59 am
Trulia Real Estate Zillow
2014 Swanepoel Trends Report
In acknowledging the muscle of technology, the Internet, mobile, and the cloud we must accept that same power will change the existing home buying transaction and the real estate business model that serves it. Over past two decades we have analyzed some 300 trends, published 4,000 pages, interviewed over 5,000 agent/brokers, clocked more than 10,000 hours of research and written over 1,000,000 wor...
The Secret to Maximizing Your Listings (Swanepoel Technology Report)
Portals: Forever Changing the Rules of Buying a Home. The Internet is increasingly the genesis when it comes to searching for homes. A few new companies have already found ways to dominate this hyper-competitive online space and there are numerous ways for brokers and agents to amplify their message and increase the exposure of their listings or their own profile.This eBook forms part of the 2013 ...
How to Sell Your Home for Top Dollar in ANY Market, ANYWHERE!: The Only Real Estate Playbook You'll Ever Need
So you need or want to sell your house, but what now? Where should you begin? Are you worried about leaving money on the table? Do you feel the 30-year-old decor may impact your price? Have you heard about others who sold their home and in hindsight felt they could have done better? If you want to be coached on this process from start to finish, then this is the right read for you. As a real estat...
For Sale By Owner Flat Fee MLS Listing Package - Your Home Blasted to Top Real Estate Sites Like Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com and Others!
I am a flat fee mls real estate broker and my marketing package will give your property the exposure it needs. List your home for 12 months anywhere in the United States....
Real Estate Web Solutions-What to look for in a website
So you have your real estate license. Did anyone tell you how difficult it can be? I bet not! At least it is if your really looking to make a career out of it. I know when I first started that I thought homebuyers and sellers would be there. I didn't think of how they would get there, I just assumed they would be there, ready willing and able! I didn't know when I first got into the field back into 2001 that prospecting for leads was part of this career. My broker told me to start with my Sphere of Influence, that would of been great, but believe it or not I am not one for socializing an awlful lot, which puts me in quite a predictament. Well I am pretty sure I am not alone on this. There are many agents out there doing no business at all because they don't know where to start. I believe in the world that we live in now, cold call, prospectings, and knocking on doors is a action of the past. The time is well over due to bring your career to the level that society has allowed. Yes I am talking about being virtual. You need a website today for your real estate career to flourish. Here are some key features to look for in a real estate website
- Listing management where you can add listing details and photos
- Virtual Tour Links-A picture says a thousand word-virtual tours makes the phones ring
- Google Maps-Now days this is a feature that is expected-Be able to print directions to a home
- Single Property Sites-Be able to present to home sellers their own web page with a sub-domain ex. 133mainst.yourrealtor.com
- Pod Casting-Be able to present audio with your listings.
- Email Property Listings to your clients
- IDX Integration This is a must. Buyers will spend time researching homes, every agent/broker site should have IDX
- Lead Capture Form
- Contact management system-Today’s internet buyers could be over 6 months way from buying. You need a way to stay in touch.
- Listing syndication-You need to know your listings are put out on the internet using Google, Yahoo,Trulia or Zillow just to name a few. The company you choose should offer this feature.
- Web Hosting should be part of the package
- Web site statistics-You will want to see where your visitors coming from, what keywords were used, the search engine that brought the traffic.
Most importantly folks internet buyers seriously need time to incubate. If you think that having a website out there with a perfect lead capture form is all you need, I would beg to differ. Being a top producer for a real estate company that specializes in real estate leads I am here to tell you that buyers that come to your site could be 6 months -1 year away from home purchasing. Don’t let them fall through the cracks, make sure you have a system set up to contact these buyers every single month. I guarantee most agents don’t do this. It’s a mistake not to.
Agent BizzUp offers great website solutions for the new as well as seasoned agents and brokers.
About the Author