Posts Tagged ‘real estate zillow trulia’
February 23rd, 2011 Posted 10:59 am
Trulia Real Estate Zillow
Compelling Buyers to Call: The Realtor's Guide to Attracting Buyers in Today's Market
Why do all Realtors seem to advertise and market themselves using the same methods? How can we expect different or better results if we're all doing exactly the same thing? How often are you running out the door to show homes only to find the clients don't qualify or they're not serious? This book teaches a complete paradigm shift for the Realtor. You'll discover methods of building steady streams...
How Intellectual Property Law Impacts Real Estate Companies
With the rise of internet marketing of real estate, brokerage companies are facing a growing need to license intellectual property assets owned by others, and protect and defend their own intellectual property assets and rights. Intellectual property assets take three basic forms: trademarks, copyrights and patents. Trademarks are words or graphics – otherwise known as “logos” – that indic...
Blueprint for 100 Deals or More Than $1 Million Per Year in Income: The exact systems and technology to sell 100+ homes, every year after year ~ no matter the market
As successful top REALTORS® and technology gurus who have continued to rise amid tough market conditions, Rick Bengson and Alan Shafran share insights, tips, tricks and tools that have worked to help them close 100 deals and reach $1 Million in commissions per year in all different markets. With inside information on technology, marketing, teams, negotiations, and more, "Blueprint for 100 Deal...
Real Estate Web Solutions-What to look for in a website
So you have your real estate license. Did anyone tell you how difficult it can be? I bet not! At least it is if your really looking to make a career out of it. I know when I first started that I thought homebuyers and sellers would be there. I didn't think of how they would get there, I just assumed they would be there, ready willing and able! I didn't know when I first got into the field back into 2001 that prospecting for leads was part of this career. My broker told me to start with my Sphere of Influence, that would of been great, but believe it or not I am not one for socializing an awlful lot, which puts me in quite a predictament. Well I am pretty sure I am not alone on this. There are many agents out there doing no business at all because they don't know where to start. I believe in the world that we live in now, cold call, prospectings, and knocking on doors is a action of the past. The time is well over due to bring your career to the level that society has allowed. Yes I am talking about being virtual. You need a website today for your real estate career to flourish. Here are some key features to look for in a real estate website
- Listing management where you can add listing details and photos
- Virtual Tour Links-A picture says a thousand word-virtual tours makes the phones ring
- Google Maps-Now days this is a feature that is expected-Be able to print directions to a home
- Single Property Sites-Be able to present to home sellers their own web page with a sub-domain ex. 133mainst.yourrealtor.com
- Pod Casting-Be able to present audio with your listings.
- Email Property Listings to your clients
- IDX Integration This is a must. Buyers will spend time researching homes, every agent/broker site should have IDX
- Lead Capture Form
- Contact management system-Today’s internet buyers could be over 6 months way from buying. You need a way to stay in touch.
- Listing syndication-You need to know your listings are put out on the internet using Google, Yahoo,Trulia or Zillow just to name a few. The company you choose should offer this feature.
- Web Hosting should be part of the package
- Web site statistics-You will want to see where your visitors coming from, what keywords were used, the search engine that brought the traffic.
Most importantly folks internet buyers seriously need time to incubate. If you think that having a website out there with a perfect lead capture form is all you need, I would beg to differ. Being a top producer for a real estate company that specializes in real estate leads I am here to tell you that buyers that come to your site could be 6 months -1 year away from home purchasing. Don’t let them fall through the cracks, make sure you have a system set up to contact these buyers every single month. I guarantee most agents don’t do this. It’s a mistake not to.
Agent BizzUp offers great website solutions for the new as well as seasoned agents and brokers.
About the Author